10 books to read before you're three
Did you know that 90% of brain development happens before you reach three? Make this time count by reading with someone special in your life everyday! To get you started, here’s a list of 10 books everyone should read before three.
- Maisy series by Lucy Cousins
- Froggy Green by Anna Walker
- Boom Bah by Phil Cummings
- Where is the Green Sheep? by Mem Fox
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Not a Box by Antoinette Portis
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
- We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen & Helen Oxenbury
- Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae
- Spot series by Eric Hill
Did we miss your family favourite? Tell us on our Facebook page.